Sunday 17 March 2013

Thank You

Dear Donna and Classmates

This course can not end. No course ends. Learning is a continuous process. We won't be together, but it doesn't mean we'll be away from the course. Whenever I use the tools to teach the topics, I will remember your comments. I will remember Donna's compliments. You will continue motivating me all through my life. What I really enjoyed in this course is the way we encouraged our classmates. That is what really matters. If there is not motivation, there is no learning. 

Technology tools! Well, I like blogging and interactive PowerPoint. These two tools will definitely help me keep my students engaged with meaningful activities. Blogging is one of those tools which can help us cross-fertilize our ideas. Interactive PowerPoint can help us make learning more enjoyable. There are lots of tools. I don't know what to say. I'll be using some other tools as well. 

I'll miss you all. 

All the best!

Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment