Sunday 3 March 2013

Week 8 - A New Challange

Dear Donna and Classmates

This week has been very tough. I was busy with my students and could not spare time for our course. I am happy that the event my class organized was a hit. But the success we achieved was something for which I had to pay a heavy price. I am lucky that the webskills classmates have been very supportive. But I missed a lot. I could have learned to use the tools to prepare an online course for the students of Bhavnagar University to enhance their sociolinguistic competence. It's no use being sorry now. Next week is waiting for me. And I am sure I'll do my best in last two weeks. If the present disappointment motivates me to give my best shot, then this disappointment is desirable. 
 
The thing I liked most about this week is Jeff's visit. I thank him for his visit and sharing his ideas with us. Thanks, Jeff. I also shared my project with Ayman and Rana. Ayman went through my project and said that the project was up to his expectation. I am happy that at least one thing went right. I also want to say sorry, because this time I could not share my ideas on Nicenet in time. Right now I am working on material production (PhD). As soon as I am ready with my plan to use this material, I am planning to share the material and plan with Donna. 
 
All the best with your project.
 
Dev

1 comment:

  1. Helllo Dev,
    Your are really doing great; your zealous participation and post are always pertinent enough to ignite a scholarly enthusiasm for others. Hectic schedule through out the week often becomes a cumbersome burden for us to halt in our pursuit. Nonetheless we overcome it and move further. That we are doing it. Busy weekend becomes a major problem for me as well. In the same way I couldn't respond and have communication regarding ANVILL. Hopefully we will have a grat time ahead.
    I guess your are making yourself prepared for PhD, that's pretty exciting. I expect similar communication even in future so that we could share our ideas and move yet further.

    Have a great time.

    Wish you all the best.

    Prakash


    ReplyDelete